Thursday 22 December 2011

Brrrrr

It's December and its getting a little bit nippy outside! In the UAE temperatures don't dip too low, but perhaps we may have to cancel our evening sunbathing slots for the next month or two. 
And for anyone travelling home for the winter break, there is a LOT of shopping to be done!
Looking in my wardrobe in preparation for my three week trip home I realised I actually have NO winter clothes.  None. At all!
Crazy shopping mania started to creep up inside me, trips to Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall and Ibn Battuta ensued! Trying to buy a whole winter wardrobe all at once can be quite daunting! Hence, my reasoning behind this months fashion column in Oasis Living entitled "Wonderful Wares to Keep you Warm all Winter".
I realised that with a few key pieces, you can throw together a winter wardrobe inexpensively and without too much effort. And on top of that, once you have these key purchases you'll be able to get on with catching up with family and friends and having lots of fun, whilst staying warm and looking good at the same time! Check out the article in full here http://myoasisliving.com/digital_version/dec_2011/pageflip.html and happy shopping!

1 comment: