Wednesday 24 August 2011

Survival!

Well, I survived the early morning Body Attack session, just about!

It was one hour of music thumping, high impact aerobics and I really feel like I worked my ass off! The instructor, Sharon, was great, very motivating and giving alternative suggestions if you were loosing the will to continue. An hour later I felt like I definitely deserved my breakfast!

There were a few crazy ladies staying on after the Body Attack session to do a session of Body Pump! This involves lifting weights, doing lunges, sit ups etc for another hour! I was so pooped by the end of the first round that I could barely make it up the stairs back to my car so well done to those who managed two rounds!
As its Thursday, I'm taking it a little easier this morning and starting off a little later, and with some Vinayasa Yoga, so I'll still be exercising but in more of a calm, relaxing way than yesterday.

I will, however, be throwing in a Body Attack session at least once a week as you really do feel like you worked hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment